To help our customers stay up to date with what's happening at NOW, WhereScape and in the wider data & analytics market, we've created our NOW that's news newsletter. NOW that's news comes out every two months.
NOW that's news features:
- Updates on WhereScape software products, including details of the new features available in the latest releases of the software and updates on the New Zealand WhereScape RED User Group.
- Updates on NOW Consulting, recent customer case studies or success stories and recordings of events or webinars that we've run.
- Information on upcoming training courses. These are predominately WhereScape, Qlik and Power BI courses however we do periodically bring internationally recognised trainers on specialist subjects such as agile data warehousing methodologies or data vaulting.
- A selection of articles, curated by our team, that we think you'll find useful and interesting. The subject matter varies from updates on new technologies, data warehousing or analytics approaches or thought leadership on project delivery.
- We periodically run events that we think you'll find useful. We work hard to make sure that the event content is interesting to you. These include events about technologies or methodologies that we think will be valuable to New Zealand data teams, or are based around visits from thought leaders, who we think have something interesting to say that's worth listening to.
- We run events in Auckland, Wellington, Hamilton & Tauranga.
- We normally only run between four and six events a year so we promise not to send you too many invites!